- Each item checked is $3.
- Boots, coats, and small items can go into bags; tape or staple ticket to bag. Make sure there is no tag attached to the bag left over from a previous event.
- For backpacks and other larger items attach tickets directly with twist-ties, tape or string.
- Please inform customers that we will close at 6:00. We cannot be responsible for unclaimed items.
- Please store items in numerical order ! ! !
- In-and-out requires an additional donation, any amount is fine. Please explain this to customers when they check their items in, so they can hang on to items they might need. (We’ve been inundated with in-and-outs in the past.) If anyone makes a fuss over this, then don't worry about it, and don't charge extra.
- If it gets busy and a long line develops, don’t feel like to you need to stress or rush. It’s OK to have a line. Folks have to wait in line for drinks, food and the toilets. They can wait for their bags too!
- IMPORTANT - SECURITY: This is a very public space. If you have any suspicion about the nature of what is being checked, ask the manager for advice, or find Pride security or police. Do not let any unauthorized person in the secure area, no matter how well you know this person. Authorized persons include the volunteers and Sundance Bandits.
- Proceeds and tips benefit The Sundance Association for Country-Western Dancing.