Take your time and focus on one task at a time.
Folks in line can wait and (hopefully) will be patient.
Checking Proof of Vaccination
There are two classes of attendees:
A. Folks who have sent in their vaccination documentation already, and
B. Folks who haven’t.
For folks who HAVE NOT sent in their vaccination documentation:
- They need to fill out a contact tracing form that asks for a name and email address.
- They will then present the following three items:
- Contact tracing form – place in the collection container
- Vaccination documentation:
- CDC vaccination card, or
- Photo of CDC vaccination card, or
- CA Covid Vaccine Record including QR code. (We have a reader.)
- Photo ID
- The name on the ID should match the vax documentation.
- Check that the date of the final shot is at least 14 days ago. (For J&J there is only one shot, so that is the final shot.)
- Check the birthdate on the ID to ensure the attendee is 21 or older.
For folks who HAVE sent in their vaccination documentation:
- They only need to present their photo ID.
- They will check their own name off a list as you confirm that the name matches the photo ID.
- No contact tracing form is needed. If they filled one out, please destroy this. (We already have their contact information on file.)
- If there is a star by a name, that means the preferred name differs substantially from the legal name. No ID check is needed for these folks. (If you find someone else for whom this applies, please make a note for us to review later.)
- Be on the lookout for any vaccination card that looks suspicious.
- CA residents can confirm their vaccine record online. This is useful for someone who forgot their card, or to confirm a suspicious card, for example. We have the web address posted at the club.